DS graduation trip May '21

guehomom

Earning My Ears
Hey there fellow DISers, This is my first time writing a pre-trip report and my first solo trip with my son! So after months of planning and a few days out from my 60 day ressies here is my tentative pre-trip report! Any and all suggestions are welcome!

Who: Me, DS, and 3 friends who are all newbies! (and the Furbaby, of course!)
When: May 15-24
Where: Staying off-site in a rented house
How: Driving down on the 15th - 11 hours of driving, wish me luck! 5 day park hoppers

Tentative Plans and ressies:
May 16 Bowling and dinner at Splitsville
May 17 MK - no ressies here as I just don't like any of the TS here
May 18 HS - (day 1 of 2 here) hoping to score a BG for ROTR, ressie for Mama Melrose's for early dinner at 3
May 19 AK - early lunch ressie at Rainforest Cafe for 10:30. this is my least fav park but hoping to enjoy the new (to us anyway) Avatar rides, maybe park hop somewhere if we get tired of being here
May 20 - staying home to rest and swim
May 21 - Epcot - hoping to really enjoy this day, definitely our fav park, lunch ressie at Rose and Crown
May 22 - HS day 2! Savi's reservation at 7pm park close Hoping for some awesome pics then!

Reactions: DLo
Following along. Looking forward to reading more. I will be there the same time.

Following along. :cool1: My daughter will graduate in June and we'll be going at the end of July for her graduation trip. Our days are pretty similar to your park days, but I haven't even thought about dining yet. Hope you guys have a great time!

Update!
Decided to schedule a droid build on the 18th and moved our ressie for mama melrose’s to lunch.
Also scored a ressie for sci fi on the 22nd for lunch! Yea me!

another update.....
My DD has decided to join us for the trip, giving us a total of 6! But now my ADRs are all for 5. Will this be a problem to just walk up with 6? Id hate to lose the ADRs i worked so hard for....

Final update. Leaving in 2 days.
luggage is mostly packed.
snagged a last minute ADR for Le Cellier on 5/17
Touring plans are all set
Rental car booked
Just need to get the dog up to date vaccinations and we are set!

Reactions: DLo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter