DS met a SURVIVOR castaway today!!!

Liz

Make a miracle!
He's on cloud 9 and I'm jealous because I wish I'd been there!!! My 14 yr. old son met Neleh this morning and he thinks he's in love! LOL!!!

Apparently she works for our local T.V. station now (the same network that aired Survivor). She was downtown covering a parade for Pioneer day. DS and his friends spotted her before they got ready to march (he's in the band). She was very sweet. There were 4 boys (all huge Survivor fans) and a girl who talked to her. She asked all their names and shook their hands. She said it was a hot day and my son said he bet it was hotter on the island. He said she had on a ton of make up but was real pretty. She asked if they were part of a band and DS said they were all drummers. She said if she were in a band she'd want to be a drummer too.

This was about 8:00 this morning. He marched in a long parade, spent the rest of the day at an amusement park with the band, and I just picked him up at 11:30 PM. The first words out of his mouth were "I LOVE NELEH!" He's so tired. Hopefully I can get more details of what they talked about tomorrow!

Liz: Being a big Survivor and Amazing Race fan that is so cool! Your son is so lucky.

Catsrule: Did you get to talk with Rodger. To associate himself with and organization like United Way...he's so nice!

I would love to meet Colby. Does anybody know where I can find him?

No idea where you can find Colby.

I don't watch Survivor but I think it's great that your son got to meet one of the Survivors and that she was kind to him :)

Cool!!! Sounds like a great encounter. :)

She sounded very nice, and I love the comment he made about that she had on a lot of makeup and was still pretty.

Crushes are so cute. :D

that is too cool!!!

I want Colby!!!!

I need to search for him in Dallas next time I go!! :D
I remember from the reunion thingy he said he moved to Dallas...who wants to come and help me look for him! hehe! :p

It is so neat when you meet people who you have seen on television and they are as nice as they appeared. We have met Rodger twice. He came to talk to my son's world history class during the televising of Survivor when he was in the final 4 or 5 as a favor to my son's teacher(they were friends) Then back in October when Cincinnati was announcing the Olympic Torch Relay Runners, while sitting on stage Rodger recognized my son who was sitting in front of him (he was wearing school shirt) and came up to talk to him. He is as nice as he was on Survivor.

Colby has been spotted in Dallas a few times. DS wants so badly to meet him and I could be persuaded to come along. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter