DS Square One bites

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
Hi all ~ I just returned from Square One DS ~ nothing exciting. Lots of Princess stuff and a few sales on adult t-jammies. The people in that store really need to take a happy pill. They follow you around like you are going to steal stuff and are never there when you need them. :rolleyes:

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Scratch
:smooth:

Was there today and it was crowded. The easter stuff was a good price (bought an egg shaped like Tigger with candy in it) but in the adult clothes their really wasn't much (had an eyeroe t-shirt on sale for 12.50). The kids princess clothes were only a good deal if you had really young children.

One thing I didn't like about the castmembers today was they ignored me and were discussing another customer (I thought that was really rude). I really was upset with the service (I asked what you got with the Jungle Book 2 and when I decided not to get it the castmember seemed put off). I could be too critical since I was shoe shopping and not in a good mood (I still don't see why I can't wear running shoes with the dress).

There is only one CM at the Square One DS that is nice, the rest are rude and unfriendly. I wrote Disney about that store in the past and will do it again very soon. I much prefer Yorkdale DS CM's. I have heard Square One DS CM's talk about another customer too. I thought it was extremely bad behavior on their part. The Square One DS CM's know very little about Disney World. When I ask them about tickets, they look at me like, "we sell tickets?" I am not impressed with Square One DS CM's. S

Who says you can't.

Isn't todays' fashion, "Anything Goes"LOL

Good Luck shoe hunting.

Sandra - I know what you mean, there is one CM who is very young who will go out of your way but those other Biddies, well! One reason why I can stay away from Square One DS!

Stick to Yorkdale and the others! I think they will get the message!

Scratch
:smooth:

Unless they bring back the pins or something else I am interested in buying, my quick spin through the store doesn't give any of the CM a chance to be rude to me.

I have experienced the cast members at Square One and they do leave something to be desired.Our CM's here in Hamilton are really nice and I have only ever run into one miserable one there(that person isnt there any more)If you want to write a letter to Disney,find out who the District Manager is and where to send them a letter(just ask a cast member and they will give you the name and address to write to).I have written before to the DM and she received her mail at the Hamilton store.I know she got the letters because they were letters of praise and both of hte CM's that I had written about both got Tigger pins.

We usually go to Fairview Mall and the CM's there are ok. Have been to Square One once and the difference was really noticeable. My problem at the moment with the Disney Store is that there's nothing for me to buy or even look at. I don't have a young child so I'm not interested in all the princess stuff although it is cute to look at. Hopefully they will bring back more adult stuff.

Cdnmickeylover

I am the same way with that store. I used to go in it all the time but now there doesn't seem to be anything I am interested in. I also remember one time a few years ago being in there and asking the sales clerk about tickets. I had read on the DIS that they were changing the tickets so that the multi-day options were usable any time, for a certain # of times, instead of having to use them within 7 days of the first time you used the tickets. I was telling her that I heard they were going to change them and she looked at me and said no they weren't going to change and if they were they would be the first to know, not some chat on a website. Well, I didn't say anything but I really wanted to go back in there after they did change the tickets about a month later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter