DTD and dining plan

MOMOFMNM

DIS Veteran
hey guys...can someone tell me if there are any places in DTD, sit downs, that take the DP??

THANKS!!

also how tough is it to get from POR to say GF for a dinner ressie without a rental car?? Are there taxis out waiting?? How much does it cost to get a taxi, will a taxi transport 5 of us??

thanks!!!

For TS I remember that Capt Jack's and Wolfgang pucks. I didnt try CJ's but Wolfgang Pucks was better than the one that I went to in Vegas..which I was very surprised about!

We stayed at the POR and never took a taxi but we really dont mind the 5-7 min wait between buses some people like to get in a car and just go. For me and DH, I felt like we were wasting $$. The easiest was to get to GF from POR is to take a bus to the MK then take either the monorail (which I recommend just because its very cool to ride and the kids will love it) or take the boat which is also nice (as long as its not a very cool night out).

Hope this helps-
Beth :thumbsup2

SassyLassy said:
For TS I remember that Capt Jack's and Wolfgang pucks. I didnt try CJ's but Wolfgang Pucks was better than the one that I went to in Vegas..which I was very surprised about!

We stayed at the POR and never took a taxi but we really dont mind the 5-7 min wait between buses some people like to get in a car and just go. For me and DH, I felt like we were wasting $$. The easiest was to get to GF from POR is to take a bus to the MK then take either the monorail (which I recommend just because its very cool to ride and the kids will love it) or take the boat which is also nice (as long as its not a very cool night out).

Hope this helps-
Beth :thumbsup2

beth

how long did it take you to get from POR to GF?? I think we will probably do this but some say it takes 45 mins to an hour, is this true?

I think thats a fair estimate. I dont like being late at all so we were always 5-10 mins early. I planned on a 5-10 min wait for the bus, a 10-15 min ride, then the walk from the bus to the contemporary platform 5 mins, then 10 mins for the ride (same for the boat) and the walk to the restaurant (can take up to 5 mins if your not familar with the resort). So thats why i say that 45 mins is pretty realistic (an hour if there is a glitch on anyone one of these transportations).

Worst case senario, your 10 mins early and thats enough time to go get yourself a vacation drink!! lol :drinking1

:Pinkbounc :banana: :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter