DtD Food Trucks?

StarlitNight05

DIS Veteran
Are the food trucks still in DtD near the old movie theater in the evenings? If so, which seem to be the regulars?

We haven't been to the parks in a few weeks, but the last time we walked by that area, we saw the crepe truck, the dumpling/pot sticker truck, and the BBQ tri-tip truck (I think, because it is around the corner of the ESPN Zone building).

The Habit burger truck was gone when we were there in March if that’s one of interest :( Idk if that’s a permanent development or we just got unlucky (super bummed about that as a fast burger & French fries were a nice addition to DtD!).

The 3 mentioned above were there. We got some fries from the BBQ one (they were ok but you really have to mess up to screw up fries lol) and a dessert crepe from the crepe truck which was disappointing as they were very stingy with the apple filling.

The Habit burger truck was gone when we were there in March if that’s one of interest :( Idk if that’s a permanent development or we just got unlucky (super bummed about that as a fast burger & French fries were a nice addition to DtD!).

The 3 mentioned above were there. We got some fries from the BBQ one (they were ok but you really have to mess up to screw up fries lol) and a dessert crepe from the crepe truck which was disappointing as they were very stingy with the apple filling.
Yep we were mostly wondering about Habit Burger. I agree it was nice to have fast burgers and fries in DtD. But the other options sound interesting too. I guess I'm just happy they are continuing to have food trucks in that end of DtD since there isn't much else going on.

Ohhhh . . . Habit Burger! Maybe we'll have to add this to our Uber/dinner plans.

I understand that a new Habit Burger location has opened on Katella just within the past few days. It appears to be in the vicinity of the Anaheim GardenWalk. Last time I tried the In-N-Out Burger a little bit northeast of DLR, which was pretty good, so in a couple of months I'll get to see how Habit Burger measures up. We do not have either one in Michigan.

I understand that a new Habit Burger location has opened on Katella just within the past few days. It appears to be in the vicinity of the Anaheim GardenWalk. Last time I tried the In-N-Out Burger a little bit northeast of DLR, which was pretty good, so in a couple of months I'll get to see how Habit Burger measures up. We do not have either one in Michigan.

It's on Katella and Anaheim Blvd, a bit east of GardenWalk, on a triangular plot also bounded by Manchester Ave. There's a new Starbucks in that same development.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter