DU and gift baskets

Ready to go

Mouseketeer
I wonder if DU is selling RC and you book with them...will you get one of their gift baskets? Does RC have ships that sail out of PC?

I wonder if DU is selling RC and you book with them...will you get one of their gift baskets? Does RC have ships that sail out of PC?

Royal Caribbean does have sailings out of Port Canaveral.

You can book any and all Royal Caribbean sailings through Dreams Unlimited Travel (as well as all other cruise lines like Princess, HAL, Celebrity, etc.)

At this time Dreams Unlimited Travel is only placing gift bags in the staterooms of our Disney Cruise Line passengers out of Port Canaveral.

We are looking into the logistics of doing the same for Royal Caribbean sailings out of Port Canaveral. As soon as Dreams Unlimited Travel is set up to place gift baskets in the staterooms of our clients sailing on Royal Caribbean Cruises out of Port Canaveral we will post it here.

The good news is we are offering a Shipboard Credit on ALL Royal Caribbean Sailings (and any/all other cruise lines) - the details can be found at this link - http://www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.com/dcruise/#credit

If you would like details on our Shipboard Credit offer, or anything related to Royal Caribbean cruises, please feel free to email me at John@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com

Royal Caribbean does have sailings out of Port Canaveral.

You can book any and all Royal Caribbean sailings through Dreams Unlimited Travel (as well as all other cruise lines like Princess, HAL, Celebrity, etc.)

At this time Dreams Unlimited Travel is only placing gift bags in the staterooms of our Disney Cruise Line passengers out of Port Canaveral.

We are looking into the logistics of doing the same for Royal Caribbean sailings out of Port Canaveral. As soon as Dreams Unlimited Travel is set up to place gift baskets in the staterooms of our clients sailing on Royal Caribbean Cruises out of Port Canaveral we will post it here.

The good news is we are offering a Shipboard Credit on ALL Royal Caribbean Sailings (and any/all other cruise lines) - the details can be found at this link - http://www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.com/dcruise/#credit
If you would like details on our Shipboard Credit offer, or anything related to Royal Caribbean cruises, please feel free to email me at John@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com

Thanks for posting this, I was just coming here to ask if DU was offering OBC for RCI. :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter