Ducktales Remastered

UncannySquirrel

Earning My Ears
Did anyone else play this yet? Just got it last night on PSN and it's awesome.
I spent many hours as a kid playing the original and never really knew the full story aside from Scrooge was looking for treasure, now there's actual story for the levels instead of text boxed and the animation is beautiful.

Best Part is they expanded the over world, which includes diving into Scrooge's Money Bin and swimming around.

There's only 1 new level was added and my memory is too fuzzy to remember the levels fully, but I 90% sure the Transylvania level is the same aside from a mine cart part. Boss fights are different.

I was just reading about them bringing back some older games. Gosh when I see their original release date it seems like yesterday they first came out.

Glad to hear Ducktales was expanded, I remember playing it on NES. Another game to add to the collection.

I have also noticed another remastered product coming out in Sept - Castle of Illusion. Of course there is incentive to pre-order, you get three avatars. lol.

Little girls keep your dolls away from Scrooge Mcduck or he will let Bubba smash them with a club. I was highly offended by the doll bashing screen .I can't believe how horribly sexiest it was I wish Disney would remove it

https://www.change.

org/petitions/ban-dialog-from-ducktales-remastered-game-remove-the-

dialog-from-the-game

I have also noticed another remastered product coming out in Sept - Castle of Illusion[/URL]. Of course there is incentive to pre-order, you get three avatars. lol.

Loved this game. The pictures I've seen of the remaster look awesome

Anniebrunt2 said:
Little girls keep your dolls away from Scrooge Mcduck or he will let Bubba smash them with a club. I was highly offended by the doll bashing screen .I can't believe how horribly sexiest it was I wish Disney would remove it

https://www.change.

org/petitions/ban-dialog-from-ducktales-remastered-game-remove-the-

dialog-from-the-game
not sure if trolling or serious.

10644557_354193451415050_7821306077130007626_n_zpseea80c8c.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter