Duffy and Shellie Mae 17" Bears

ofcabbagesandkings

DIS Veteran
Hello! My family and I are taking our first ever Disney Cruise this Spring, and I was hoping to get a set of Duffy and Shellie May bears for our boys onboard, but apparently Duffy has become hard to find. They're sold out in the online Disney store and the shop parks app as well. I wouldn't mind buying them from a reputable reseller, or buying used ones on eBay, but there seem to be a lot of counterfeits and I don't want to support that for ethical reasons. Other than booking a trip to Japan, is there anywhere I could buy them stateside? Thanks!

There NO Duffys or Shellie May bears anywhere in the parks. Whenever I do happen to see someone with a Duffy I'll mention how elusive he is because it's very, very, very, very, very, very, very rare to see him. There are none in production at the parks let alone any Shellie Mae's. The ONLY place on WDW Property that you might find one is at the Grand Floridian. For purchasing the Perfectly Princess Tea Party ($333.64 for one Guest +10 and 1 child 3-9) the kids are given special bags with exclusive items. The Princesses will get an exclusive Aurora doll and the boys get a shield and sword or a Duffy bear if there's one available.

Aside from that the only other ways to get them are through a trip to Japan or via online. But I promise you they are no where in the parks lol. As an avid Duffy lover and CM I have tried everything and everywhere.

The closest you can get to a Duffy "bear" is through the Disney Character Warehouses at the outlets on International Road (The Premium Outlet) or the one on Lake Buena Vista. Im not sure about the LBV one but the one on International has a Disney store where they're selling a medium sized Tsum Tsum Duffy. But that's about it.

There NO Duffys or Shellie May bears anywhere in the parks. Whenever I do happen to see someone with a Duffy I'll mention how elusive he is because it's very, very, very, very, very, very, very rare to see him. There are none in production at the parks let alone any Shellie Mae's. The ONLY place on WDW Property that you might find one is at the Grand Floridian. For purchasing the Perfectly Princess Tea Party ($333.64 for one Guest +10 and 1 child 3-9) the kids are given special bags with exclusive items. The Princesses will get an exclusive Aurora doll and the boys get a shield and sword or a Duffy bear if there's one available.

Aside from that the only other ways to get them are through a trip to Japan or via online. But I promise you they are no where in the parks lol. As an avid Duffy lover and CM I have tried everything and everywhere.

The closest you can get to a Duffy "bear" is through the Disney Character Warehouses at the outlets on International Road (The Premium Outlet) or the one on Lake Buena Vista. Im not sure about the LBV one but the one on International has a Disney store where they're selling a medium sized Tsum Tsum Duffy. But that's about it.
What a shame. I'm sorry to hear he is gone.

The gift shop at Aulani always has them. Last I was there, they also had the cat and turtle (who’s names I can’t recall, but they are friends of Duffy and Shelly).
I would send you some if I was going before your trip, but I won’t be. Maybe another kind soul heading to Aulani can help you out...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter