Duffy the bear merchandise

cottontail

DIS Veteran
Hi came back a month ago and could not find any duffy the bear merchandise. Does anyone know where at walt disney world florida I can find duffy the bear clothing, bear etc? Do any of the stores at disney springs sell duffy merchandise?

Deb.

The only Duffy merchandise I saw on a recent trip was at the outlets - couple of Tsum Tsums, a Lady (from Lady and the Tramp) outfit and a Maleficent outfit.

Unfortunately most of the cool Duffy and Friends items are exclusive to the Asian parks these days

I haven't seen Duffy stuff in awhile in the US parks. I think the only Park you can find him in now is in Japan.

He and all his friends are all over DL HK - unbelievable the amount of merchandise they have for those characters. Was just there this past week and I think there was more Duffy and friends stuff than Mickey and friends :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter