Duffy

Last I was there, granted it was November 2017, they had Duffy merchandise in the Emporium on Main Street in MK. Just a few outfits. I'm not even sure if Duffy was available. I bought a Stitch costume there that's just a little too big for my build-a-bear, but works fine.

Thanks for the replies. I was hoping to get a Duffy bear while there in May. Looks like I may need to get one from eBay instead :worried:

Thanks for the replies. I was hoping to get a Duffy bear while there in May. Looks like I may need to get one from eBay instead :worried:

I saw the Duffy bear in MouseGear at Epcot in January, so, he’s still floating around! No ShellieMae, though.

@KSR0330
@Dashzap

I know this thread is a bit old but I would like to help new comers who may stumble upon this thread or those of you still looking for merch -

I wanted to say for those of you who are not in the know, i highly reccomend checking out duffy merch from the Japanese 2nd hand sites. They often have really good prices.

Mandarake, Jungle Japan and Dollyteria. You can get items shipped directly to you from them :) you can also use Japanese Mercari or Yahoo auctions Japan using a service like buyee. I use them all the time. This is usually where I get my duffy and unibear items and often for retail pricing.

Also, I run a Duffy and friends fan group and we have people living near TDR and HKD, Aulani etc that will offer to grab stuff for people we always post latest info on merch too. Msg me if you'd like more info on that we have about 155 people that joined. A few members of that group have also been able to find Duffy bears inside of their local thrift stores like salvation army or the goodwill.

Also some times yahoo japan auctions (i use buyee service) this doesn't include shanghai merch sadly or hong kong but you can atleast get disneysea merch for fair prices this way. Just don't do ebay. That's always way over priced. I've seen shellie snd duffy plushies as low as 15 dollars on these second hand stores. They have a lot!

Gelatoni and stella are usually priced higher and their merch is a little harder to find. Hope this information could be of some help to you all. I also started to run a successful international Duffy community for Duffy and friend collectors/fans so I know quite a bit when it comes to the line. MSG me if you need more help or info!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter