Dumbo????

erv1216

Mouseketeer
Hi. I had read in a booklet that came inside one of my Disney DVDs that Dumbo was going to be released Feb 2010. I cant seem to find it anywhere. Does anyone know what happened to that release date???

Hmm I found that Dumbo is scheduled to be released on Blu-ray February 2011 but I didn't see anything about this year. :confused3

I thought I remembered seeing a Blu-Ray trailer for it on one of my Blu-Ray movies too. I also remember the scheduled release as February... although I can't recall whether it was supposed to be 2010 or 2011, though 2010 would have made more sense. Dunno what happened with it or anything.

I heard it had been delayed in order to tie-in with the upcoming stage musical version. Yes, you read that correctly -- Dumbo on stage. So it will be released, just not when originally planned.

We have just had Dumbo released over here in the UK in a Blu-Ray/DVD combi pack. My copy is due to be delivered tomorrow, from Amazon.co.uk. Surely we haven't got it before you guys!?!?!?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!