Duplicate

Wow, I'm not sure how this could go unnoticed by cast members in multiple stations. I would think that the failure of one set of doors to open would be rather obvious when all of the others were open and unloading guests. Sounds like a training opportunity.

Goodness! My DH would’ve freaked out. He’s got a healthy fear of closed places. He probably would’ve hit window hard enough to break it. At least these kids didn’t panic & were laughing. Watching the video I thought a call to 911 would’ve got them off & embarrassed Disney for not recognizing the screaming kids trapped.

This may sound crazy but whenever I take the monorail I always go to the restroom first, TMI I know. I hate the monorail, and have been stuck on it in the past, and I am now always worried that I will get stuck again and I would hate to need to use the restroom on top of being stuck on the monorail, no thank you!

This may sound crazy but whenever I take the monorail I always go to the restroom first, TMI I know. I hate the monorail, and have been stuck on it in the past, and I am now always worried that I will get stuck again and I would hate to need to use the restroom on top of being stuck on the monorail, no thank you!
It may be crazy, but I do the same thing now for the same reason. When I actually TAKE the monorail, that is...for the sane reason :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter