• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DVC 2008 7-Night Mexican Riviera Cruise's

wltdsnyfan

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
:boat: I just called member services and booked one for 6-1-08. They could not tell me the points that will be needed but at least I have my room. The room that I wanted was already booked. I had to take my third choice. They also said that the early dining was already booked. I noticed on the member home page they said you could call. So I thought what the heck. So I was woundering if any one else has done this and when they may be gong. I am excited even if it is a little over a year away.:boat:

You can call and see about getting on a waiting list for earl dining. If anyone in your family has a heath problem like Diabetes or something that makes them need to have early dining you can DL a medical release form and have the Dr. sign it and fax it to DCL and you will be put on early dining.

We are doing a back to back for the Mexican Riviera. Pts to pay for one and cash for the other. There are 2 Threads that I am on for this cruise.

We live in SanDiego so will save on plane flight this time around. We are sailing July 20-27 than July 27-Aug 4. It is really annoying that they are yet to come up with the pts value for this cruise. I think that they are going to be high and alot of people will cancel so not to use all there pts up.

Have a great time....:)

[QUOTE="Got Disney";17979353]You can call and see about getting on a waiting list for earl dining. If anyone in your family has a heath problem like Diabetes or something that makes them need to have early dining you can DL a medical release form and have the Dr. sign it and fax it to DCL and you will be put on early dining.

We are doing a back to back for the Mexican Riviera. Pts to pay for one and cash for the other. There are 2 Threads that I am on for this cruise.

We live in SanDiego so will save on plane flight this time around. We are sailing July 20-27 than July 27-Aug 4. It is really annoying that they are yet to come up with the pts value for this cruise. I think that they are going to be high and alot of people will cancel so not to use all there pts up.

Have a great time....:)[/QUOTE]
Back to back that is going to lots of fun.
I know for us coming form Ohare it is goingto be more to go to CA then Fl. But we do not go that way often. Also, it is my sons college grad trip. We did wait list they did it for us. If it happens it happens of not it will not spoil the trip.
I started a DCL thread for 6-1-08 but so far I am the only one.
I hope the points are not to much, but like you I hope they come out soon so I know what it is goingto cost.

[QUOTE="Got Disney";17979353]You can call and see about getting on a waiting list for earl dining. If anyone in your family has a heath problem like Diabetes or something that makes them need to have early dining you can DL a medical release form and have the Dr. sign it and fax it to DCL and you will be put on early dining.

Have a great time....:)[/QUOTE]

They still haven't came out with the points for you guys yet?:scared1:
Thats to bad. Well I just thought I would say HI.

Pennyguy23: Hi! Thanks for stopping in. No points yet!:confused: I hope soon.:rolleyes1 This way I know what I will have to pay if any thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter