• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DVC and DDP not on reservation

disgirl

DIS Veteran
I am sorry, I was not sure where to post this, but I am trying here because I wanted to hear from other DVC members.

As my trip is approaching next month, I am starting to think about it a little more. We are doing the DDP for the first time, but it is not listed on our reservation. Is this common? I know I read a couple of posts about this somewhere on these boards months ago, but when I searched just now I could not find anything about it. I just wanted to check with other DVC members that might have just returned using DDP or have reservations for the future with DDP to see if it was or is on your reservation.

Any advice or comments would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!:)

Call MS to make sure it's on the reservation for BCV.

I had originally not included it on my reservation, but later added it and they sent me a new reservation statement to include it.

I had originally not included it on my reservation, but later added it and they sent me a new reservation statement to include it.
Yep, we've had the same experience. If we've added DDP after making the original lodging ressie, they've sent us a new confirmation letter. Same confirmation number, just showing the addition of the DDP.

As Deb said, you should call MS and double-check. I'm sure it's fine -- the confirmation letter may have just slipped through the cracks. We had a thread a while back on the inconsistency in confirmation letters, and I was amazed by the number of folks who never seem to get one!

Thank you for your quick responses. i just realized ms is open late tonight so I just called. They said Yes, it is listed on our reservation, just not on my paper. Well, that makes me feel better. Thanks again!:)

I'm so glad I saw this thread! I looked at the confirmation for our upcoming trip and realized it didn't say anything about the dining plan, so I called to see if it was on our reservation and it wasn't! :eek: I had initially added it when we were planning on staying at OKW, but then our waitlist for BWV came through. It must have gotten lost somehow in the switch.

Close call!

Call MS and have them resend you a confirmation with Dining Plan on it.

It wasn't on our confirmation paper and when I asked they said it is added on there just not on my paper:confused3 . So I insisted that I get an updated one sent to me because I didn't want any problems at check in time.

I'm so glad I saw this thread! I looked at the confirmation for our upcoming trip and realized it didn't say anything about the dining plan, so I called to see if it was on our reservation and it wasn't! :eek: I had initially added it when we were planning on staying at OKW, but then our waitlist for BWV came through. It must have gotten lost somehow in the switch.

Close call!

I believe that you have to re-up for the DDP if a ressie is canceled. So you were right to call MS and reinstate it for your BWV reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter