DVC Anniversary Cruise Availability

SINK

Mouseketeer
Does anyone knows if the DVC Anniversary Cruise is still available? I have not closed yet, therefore did not know if I still can make the ressie with MS.

Q? for the cruise experts, (we have never been on a cruise, let alone DCL, but have heard many wonderful things about it):

1. After our first trip, we will be eligible for CC (Castaway Club). Could we use our DVC points to make future cruises or do we need cash (in order to get ship board credit)?

2. What should we be aware of in booking a 4N?

3. Any recommendations on activities with no kids?

Yes.....the DVC Anniversary Cruise is still available! dh and I booked it earlier this week through DVC Member Services. Also....I received in the mail yesterday a postcard advertising the special. You can save up to 49 Reservation points per person We booked a Category 5 and saved 36 points per person. Normally, the cruise would be 156 pts per person and for the Anniversary cruise it was 120 pts per person. ALSO.....you get a $150 on board credit per stateroom AND an extra $100 if you book guests in other staterooms. Your guests would also get a $150 On Board credit. The postcard states there will be prizes, gifts, and special events. When I called. MS noticed that this cruise was near our birthdays so he asked if we would like to make this cruise a birthday celebration. I said sure! What do they do for a birthday celebration? Sing to you? :)

Harriet in East TN
DVC Member '96

For birthday celebrations they sing and you receive a cake and a birthday pin. At least that is what they did in Sept. for my husband's B-Day. We also booked a Cat. 5 for this cruise. The Cat. 6 was not available when I called on Wed.

Thanks for the info, but I'm disappointed that Cat 6 is sold out. Hopefully, Cat 5 will be available.

I just booked 2 cat. 11 cabins today!! The could not guarantee where the rooms would be. They might not even be near each other but they said they would try. At this point I don't mind. It seems that they are pretty booked up. I called yesterday and the gal I spoke with just told me that there were no Cat. 11 cabins left and she was not very helpful. Well, I was not satisfied so I called again today and they told me that as long as I was ok with the guaranteed cat. 11 cabins that would be assigned later I could have 2 of them. I am so excited because we have never done a Disney cruise!! I guess I would call back more than once and ask alot of questions...it can't hurt.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter