DVC annual passes

Lets go to disney

Earning My Ears
my husband and I both want to use our DVC discount for annual passes do we both need to have our Dvc cards or will one work or do we need both

I know that you can order them at the DVC member web site and you can order them for members in your household. Picture Id's have to be shown to actually pick the AP's up and verify the address. If you order them online, you receive a AP card to take to guest services and exchange for your AP. I took my DVC member card and photo ID. My dates were put on the pass when I went to guest services.

I purchased mine online and forgot to take my blue membership card with me to pick the AP up. The CM had to call DVC to get my member number before he could give me my AP. It took several minutes.

It would be safest if you both took your member card to redeem or purchase your APs, it depends upon the guest services CM. Mom & I are both owners on the contract, and both have the same address on our DLs, but we both had to show our membership cards for our APs.

It would be safest if you both took your member card to redeem or purchase your APs, it depends upon the guest services CM. Mom & I are both owners on the contract, and both have the same address on our DLs, but we both had to show our membership cards for our APs.

I have been able to purchase APs for everyone in my family by myself with just my DVC card....same address.

However, in every instance I was buying either renewal APs or new APs but I had our old expired APs with me. All in the info is already in the system.

Since you can buy them for everyone in your family at your address, I would think that one DVC card and drivers licenses for everyone should suffice. I mean, what if your DH wasn't on the contract? You'd still be able to get him an AP with the discount.

As Chuck said, it would probably be safest to both bring your cards, but it really shouldn't be necessary to have more than one. :)

However, in every instance I was buying either renewal APs or new APs but I had our old expired APs with me. All in the info is already in the system.

Ours were also renewals, we've had APs for 10 years.

Ours were also renewals, we've had APs for 10 years.

Well, maybe your CM just got out of bed on the wrong side.;)

Seriously, Granny makes an excellent point. And in fact DS2 and our daughter aren't members.:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter