DVC+ AP+ Dining Plan = Can you do that?

disdadathome

Why does chocolate covered ice cream on a stick ta
I'm a little confused. I have read that you can now (as of April) get the dining plan as a DVC renter. Does that assume that you are buying MYW park tickets for everyone in the room. We are planning to rent DVC through a co-worker, and we are also planning on buying APs for the family since we are taking two trips to Disney this year. Can we get the dining plan too?

Yes, you just have to ask the person who you are renting from to add the dining to the reservation and pay them for it. All set!

before you send money to the people you are renting from. I recently added the Dining Plan to my ressie and was told when I booked it that I had to pay for it when checking in (not before).

I called Membership Service myself....as a renter...and added the Dining Plan. Very simple to do. All you need is your reservation number. You pay when you get there and don't need to buy park passes at all.

MemoryMakers2669 said:
I called Membership Service myself....as a renter...and added the Dining Plan. Very simple to do. All you need is your reservation number. You pay when you get there and don't need to buy park passes at all.

can you give me the number for membership services? i am renting in may and would like to add the dining plan.

I would contact your owner and get that from him/her. My owner sent me the confirmation letter and it is printed on that. You should request your confirmation letter anyway so that you can check with member services about your ressie. If you dont have any luck you can PM me and I will give you the number to member services. You have your confirmation number at least?

lowie said:
can you give me the number for membership services? i am renting in may and would like to add the dining plan.

We're going too - ad renting... My tip, since you cant "prepay" I'm buying Disney Dollars specifically to pay for our Dining when we check in!! $50 at a time, but that way I cant spend it on "other' incidentals!! (with teenagers, there are always incidentals!!)

lowie said:

Tried to post the number and it didn't work, so I will just email you Lowie!

MemoryMakers2669 said:
Tried to post the number and it didn't work, so I will just email you Lowie!

The DIS does not allow the sharing of the toll free DVC member number either in posts or PMs. That is why it was blocked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter