Dvc Ap Exchange Certificate

STEAMBOAT209

DIS Veteran
DW was just on the phone with WDW Info concerning our AP Exchange Certificates , that would not come up on the passholder site. She kept getting an error message invalid number. WDW Info support could not bring the tickete up on their system either, do to the purchase through DVC, and that DVC sells their AP's through a different ticketing system. Question, has anyone else had this same problem with their certifictes purchased through DVC, or have you been able to enter the AP site with this same type purchase.?
Thanks

hi there, I wasn't able to sign on to the site either....I just had my AP activated 2 weeks ago and when I got home, I input the numbers from my permanent card and that worked fine.....

I had the same problem And you have to play with thr TR # mine is 2 sets of 2 digits and only the last 2 are used to get onto the sight.

TR# 12 34
only use the 34.

Some others have 3 digits that work but try playing with different combos

Glorydaz said:
hi there, I wasn't able to sign on to the site either....I just had my AP activated 2 weeks ago and when I got home, I input the numbers from my permanent card and that worked fine.....

Thank you very much for getting back, we try getting into the site

tmt martins said:
I had the same problem And you have to play with thr TR # mine is 2 sets of 2 digits and only the last 2 are used to get onto the sight.

TR# 12 34
only use the 34.

Some others have 3 digits that work but try playing with different combos

thanks for getting back to us, DW will try getting on the site again. We didn't think there would be a problem with the tickets, because friends are in Disney this week, and they have tickets thru DVC also, I'm getting an update,,,, DW is saying it worked, she's on.......she is relieved,,,,it worked, thank you very much. :thumbsup2

STEAMBOAT209 said:
thanks for getting back to us, DW will try getting on the site again. We didn't think there would be a problem with the tickets, because friends are in Disney this week, and they have tickets thru DVC also, I'm getting an update,,,, DW is saying it worked, she's on.......she is relieved,,,,it worked, thank you very much. :thumbsup2

Well I'm glad it work :thumbsup2

But now I have to say I'm sorry because now with just WDW,DIS,DVC,Disney VISA and now Passholders it seem I'm never off the computer and neither will you be. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter