DVC/AP fastpass issue

Liam518

Earning My Ears
Me and the family are booked in BLT and we are coming up on our 60 window for fast passes. We also ordered our AP, but they won’t be activated till our trip. Out of curiosity, I logged onto MDE to see how far out we can book FP, and it only has us able to pick 30 days. How do I resolve this issue before we miss our window? Thank you!

It will resolve itself when your window opens. You can only book 60 days in advance of your onsite stay. Since you don’t have an on-site stay 60 days from now that window won’t be open yet. If it’s letting you book 30 days from now that is the standard window when you don’t have an on-site stay so your vouchers are linked correctly.

Make sure you have your AP's entered into MDE prior to the start of your fastpass window.

Make sure your reservation is showing up in MDE as well as your voucher AP numbers prior to 60 days of your trip. Additionally, all names on reservations and vouchers should match exactly.

We did similar a few years ago. As long as you have purchased your APs and they show up, even if they have not been activated, you will be fine at 60 days out.
Then just activated the APs the day you ge there.
FYI, everyone with an AP must show a photo ID.

Thanks. I got through today. 7:01 and no slinky dog the whole week! Got FOP so that’s something.

Thanks. I got through today. 7:01 and no slinky dog the whole week! Got FOP so that’s something.
My FP day was yesterday, and pickings for SD were slim, literally one time to choose from on one day of my trip. Mine Train was easier than I expected though. I guess a lot of people are coming back to HS after it was the park to skip for so long.

Slinky Dog is tough to book even at 7:01 at 60 days out. Same thing happened to me. Try rope drop or right before park close.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!