DVC AP renewal in MDE

Geoff_M

DIS Veteran, DVC Member, "Cum Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
So, I renewed our DVC APs and they mailed me the exchange vouchers. But, our APs have disappeared from MDE. I know we don't get the admission media until we exchange the vouchers on-site, but how to I get MDE to show our APs again so I can book FPs??? I don't see any valid numbers on the vouchers that enter.

I just purchased a renewal voucher and added it to my MDE account. The current (not yet expired) AP shows separately from the renewal voucher. I assume that when the original AP expires it will just drop off and the voucher will work for making FP's, but that's just an assumption. I could be wrong.

I just purchased a renewal voucher and added it to my MDE account. The current (not yet expired) AP shows separately from the renewal voucher. I assume that when the original AP expires it will just drop off and the voucher will work for making FP's, but that's just an assumption. I could be wrong.

We renew every year and as long as the renewal is in your MDE you should have no issues booking FP. I have always renewed over the phone and received a confirmation number to add the renewal to my MDE, with my most recent renewal in the fall they were automatically linked by the time I got off the phone.

OP I would suggest calling the AP phone number and see if they can give you your confirmation number so that you can manually link them, or see if they can link the renewal for you.

OK, update on my question... I got it figured out. I was able to use the data on the plastic vouchers they sent me. I didn't think they'd work initially because the vouchers weren't shown as one of the examples of tickets that you could add using the MDE site. I also thought that the barcode number on the voucher was longer than the maximum 20 numbers that could be entered... but when I went back and actually counted, the barcode value on the voucher was indeed 20 characters. I entered the number and it worked!

Related question/semi thread hijack haha! This is our first time renewing an AP. Once you actually have the vouchers in MDE, where is the best place to physically change them to passes? Not really wanting to start vacation out at the loooong MK guest service line. Can we stop at disney springs? No chance for resort concierge either, right?

Related question/semi thread hijack haha! This is our first time renewing an AP. Once you actually have the vouchers in MDE, where is the best place to physically change them to passes? Not really wanting to start vacation out at the loooong MK guest service line. Can we stop at disney springs? No chance for resort concierge either, right?

Yes for Disney Springs or any of the theme parks. But not the resort concierge.

Any Park Ticket Window or Guest Relations Location at WDW. The resorts CAN'T do anything related to Annual Passes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter