DVC BLT Christmas Sharing Tree

wisbucky

3 Years until we our Floridians permanently!!
I am donating and coordinating a Christmas Tree for BLT. We will be staying at BLT Nov 12- Dec 1. Anyone who wants to join in please respond to this thread or PM me. I am happy to pass the tree off to the next guests earlier than Dec 1. I will update this thread as the list of those sharing this little tree gets added.

We check into Bay Lake on December 2 and will be there through the 9th and would like the tree please

Here is the current list so far

Nov 21- Dec 2 Wisbucky
Dec 2- 9 DisneyChica18

If anyone else is interested please reply to this thread or pm me.

We check in on the 15th and will be there through the 21st, and we would love to be part of the sharing!

Here is the current list so far

Nov 21- Dec 2 Wisbucky
Dec 2- 9 DisneyChica18
Dec 15 - 21 JennG

The dates can be adjusted a bit if someone wishes to have the tree between Dec 9- 15

If anyone else is interested please reply to this thread or pm me.

We still have dates open for anyone wishing to join in on the tree sharing at BLT.

Wisbucky,
We are arriving on the 9th and check out on the 13th. We would be happy to participate in the tree exchange.

New updated list

Nov 21- Dec 2 Wisbucky
Dec 2- 9 DisneyChica18
Dec 9-13. Donald n Daisy
Dec 15 - 21 JennG

I’m hoping we get a few more to join in after JennG

Here is the adjusted and updated list. We head out tomorrow wishing you all a wonderful stay.

New updated list

Nov 21- Dec 2 Wisbucky
Dec 3- 9 DisneyChica18
Dec 9-13. Donald n Daisy
Dec 15 - 21 JennG

We arrive BLT on Dec. 21. Is this a tree in a box and is easily just pulled out (no set up required?)?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts