DVC ? can you help

Fantasia Sam

I've been here so much longer!
Yes it does seem as if one is going up in the world ;) (yeah right).

Now the question is this - Do any of you DVCers know if there are still DVC memberships for sale for Beach Club Villas? It appears that I may just know someone who is interested ;)

Ta ever so

I should think so. We've just received our contract for BCV, and are waiting for a cheque to come through before signing it and paying up.

Oh yeah! Sam, you sly old fox you ;)

There are still plenty of BCV's still available....and if you're lucky they may even still be running the incentive when you are there in May or atleast something similar...$70 a point which is cheaper than last year, I paid $72! You MUST go to the BW DVC place (you'll need to make an appointment at one of those DVC desks you see around including within your hotel) - it's not a pressure sale or anything and you get to see inside the BW and BCV units at the various sizes (Not to mention coffee and cakes ;) ), which is just wonderful as the pictures really don't do the size of them justice!

I would also say, that it is <i>very</i> easy to sign up the paperwork on the spot, as opposed to mailing it back and forth, so if you're tempted.... ;)

Penny :)

OOh goody, I feel some more UK DIS DVC action coming up.............

Although they are proving very popular, I'm sure the BCV can't have sold out yet!

Best of luck with your decision-making, Sam :)

I spoke to a DVC guide 2 weeks ago in regards to BCV. It is about 20% sold, sales have been brisk, probably because of the $70.00 per point special. that may have finished now. It is not expected to sell out for at least another 12 months. If it does sell earler, there may be about 70 DVC guides out of work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter