Dvc cruise 2024

I was able to get though almost immediately yesterday around noon Eastern. It was shocked.

The cast member told me that the Lighthouse Point cruise did not include gratuities because it was a charter not a Member cruise. I think I read on here that someone else was told the opposite.
That was also how gratuities were handled with the Wish DVC charter last July, gratuities were not included.

I'm still waiting...

Decided not to waste my time on hold today. I sure hope my "reference number" holds up for the Med cruise until they call back.
Well DVC finally decided they wanted my monies. They called about 5pm Eastern. One BIG problem. They had my wife and I down for two rooms (5B & 4E). We had booked the 5B and I gave her the room #. After a little, the 4E was confirmed as being canceled (no cost to me). We used points for one and cash for the other.

Now, we wait for the DCL confirmation email.

Anyone else still waiting for a callback? Still haven't gotten mine. May try to call this afternoon.
When I finally called in last Friday, the CM said they were still working their way through the callbacks. I didn’t ask how many were left, but he did find my name on that list.

Question: I paid for the member charter cruise to Lighthouse Point last Tuesday but I still have not received an email confirmation yet. I do see that they took the points that were needed. So, is this normal? How long before an email is sent?

Question: I paid for the member charter cruise to Lighthouse Point last Tuesday but I still have not received an email confirmation yet. I do see that they took the points that were needed. So, is this normal? How long before an email is sent?
Yes, it is normal. The email confirmation will come from DCL after they get the booking into their system, which can take up to four weeks or so.

I was able to get though almost immediately yesterday around noon Eastern. It was shocked.

The cast member told me that the Lighthouse Point cruise did not include gratuities because it was a charter not a Member cruise. I think I read on here that someone else was told the opposite.
What's the difference?

What's the difference?
While they are both charters, the difference is in how DVC treats them. They are treating the Lighthouse Point charter as just another Disney cruise with none of the extras they add for a Member Cruise. It's just an early opportunity for DVC members to cruise to Lighthouse Point. We had to pay our own gratuities on the DVC Charter of the Wish last July.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter