DVC discount on MNSSHP ticket for guests?

GinnyBear's_mom

DIS Veteran
Years ago members could use their DVC discount on MNSSHP for 5 additional guests. Just wondering if that is still the case? I can't seem to find any info and our family of 5 is bringing a family of 4 along with us on vacation this year.

From the member website

Important Information

The following details apply to this special Member offer and event.

• Member discounted tickets available for Disney Vacation Club Members for ticket purchases made up until one (1) day prior to applicable event date. The following 2019 event dates are valid for this offer:
    • August: 16, 20, 23, 27 and 30
    • September: 2, 6, 8, 10, 13, 15, 17, 20, 22, 24, 27 and 29
    • October: 1, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10, 11, 14, 15, 17, 18, 20, 21, 24, 25 and 27
    • November: 1
  • Member discounted tickets are based on day-of-event prices.
  • Space is limited and tickets are available while supplies last.
  • May not be combined with other discounts or promotions.
  • Online and mobile purchases unavailable on day of event.
  • Ticket purchase is limited to the Member and up to 7 guestsa total of 8 tickets.
  • Tickets are nonrefundable and may not be sold or transferred for commercial use.
  • All discounted tickets will be set up for Will-Call. A valid Disney Vacation Club Membership Card must be shown at the time of ticket pick-up.
  • Tickets are valid only for specific event dates and times.
  • Costumes subject to Disney guidelines and should not be obstructive or offensive.
  • Ages 2 and under: no ticket required.
  • Prices, entertainment, attractions, ticket types, entitlements and other event elements are subject to change without notice

From the member website

Important Information

The following details apply to this special Member offer and event.

• Member discounted tickets available for Disney Vacation Club Members for ticket purchases made up until one (1) day prior to applicable event date. The following 2019 event dates are valid for this offer:
    • August: 16, 20, 23, 27 and 30
    • September: 2, 6, 8, 10, 13, 15, 17, 20, 22, 24, 27 and 29
    • October: 1, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10, 11, 14, 15, 17, 18, 20, 21, 24, 25 and 27
    • November: 1
  • Member discounted tickets are based on day-of-event prices.
  • Space is limited and tickets are available while supplies last.
  • May not be combined with other discounts or promotions.
  • Online and mobile purchases unavailable on day of event.
  • Ticket purchase is limited to the Member and up to 7 guestsa total of 8 tickets.
  • Tickets are nonrefundable and may not be sold or transferred for commercial use.
  • All discounted tickets will be set up for Will-Call. A valid Disney Vacation Club Membership Card must be shown at the time of ticket pick-up.
  • Tickets are valid only for specific event dates and times.
  • Costumes subject to Disney guidelines and should not be obstructive or offensive.
  • Ages 2 and under: no ticket required.
  • Prices, entertainment, attractions, ticket types, entitlements and other event elements are subject to change without notice

My husband and I are both blue card members but on the same contracts. We will have 10 kids with us. Will we be able to have ten guests between the both of us? Thank you!

My husband and I are both blue card members but on the same contracts. We will have 10 kids with us. Will we be able to have ten guests between the both of us? Thank you!

I believe it is based on membership number, not the number of owners on an account. So you will have to pay full price for 4 kids.

I believe it is based on membership number, not the number of owners on an account. So you will have to pay full price for 4 kids.
Agree, BUT I'd still call MS to purchase and see if some pixie dust might be granted in the case of 2 adults with 10 kids. Good luck!

Agree, BUT I'd still call MS to purchase and see if some pixie dust might be granted in the case of 2 adults with 10 kids. Good luck!

Thank you!
Two of our “kids” are officially adults -though we still are buying their tickets lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts