DVC discount tickets for MVMCP

CarolynFH

DIS Veteran
I asked this question on the general MVMCP thread but no response so I’m hoping y’all can help me out! Yesterday we bought DVC discount tickets online for this coming Thursday night. They’re linked to DH and me (both DVC members) in MDE. However we also received a “Will Call” email telling us to pick up tickets beforehand. Do we need to do that, or can we just scan our MBs at the party entrance? TIA!

You can go straight to the party entrance and scan your MBs. Also, eligible DVC Members are able to enter at 2pm by showing your blue DVC Membership Card at the party entrance.

I bought mine at a discount from Member Services and assigned them to our party.

I had to go to Guest Services anyway to validate our Platinum Plus Passes, so I asked them to check. they said the MVMCP tickets were OK without any extra validation.

And at the party itself, they worked flawlessly through the Magic Bands.

But if it is worrying you, just stop by Guest Services when you see a short line, and get them to verify this in your case.

For MNSSHP I was told to go to guest services so they could activate the tickets. I had to go anyway to activate my platinum pass, so I haven't tried to use them directly at the gates, though.

We used discounted MVMCP tickets for the 12/4 party. We did not go to guest services. Everything worked just fine.

For MNSSHP I was told to go to guest services so they could activate the tickets. I had to go anyway to activate my platinum pass, so I haven't tried to use them directly at the gates, though.

It's not necessary. I've been told the same about convention tickets. All I got was a look like we were stupid from GS. That I had the email that told us to do it didn't change the look. :laughing:

But have been buying MVMCP and MNSSHP DVC tickets for years and once MDE came on and you didn't have to have an actual separate ticket for it there's been no need to stop at GS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter