DVC Dooney sale

I'm not able to get the additional 20% discount. I did a chat with a cast member and she was no help, did another chat with someone else and I was told I would have to use my phone and the my Disney experience app. I did this and the purse is listed for $248 not $148 and the site says you must buy in the store. Very frustration. I'm guessing it just isn't in the stars for me to waist my money on this bag, I really don't need another purse...

I'm not able to get the additional 20% discount. I did a chat with a cast member and she was no help, did another chat with someone else and I was told I would have to use my phone and the my Disney experience app. I did this and the purse is listed for $248 not $148 and the site says you must buy in the store. Very frustration. I'm guessing it just isn't in the stars for me to waist my money on this bag, I really don't need another purse...
Same here. Not on sale & in store only.
A909FCD9-72A5-4C48-8D9E-AAD1857CA658.png

What code did you use to get the DVC discount? I was told there was no code and I would have to go through My Disney Experience which didn't work. What am I doing wrong???

Use the shopDisney app (separate app from MDE). It just worked there and no code was needed for the DVC discount (only needed code for free shipping).

Thank you so much for you help! That was very difficult for something I didn't really need! I really appreciate your assistance with this. :flower1:

View attachment 424228

This requires you to enter whole new app into your phone to purchase this way. It didn't allow for the DRVCMember discount...Good luck if you try. pixiedust:

View attachment 424228

Edit: I just realized your screenshot was from the Shop Disney Parks app. You need the shopDisney app, its a new one that was supposed to be replacing Shop Disney Parks.

I'm sorry you're having so much trouble. That's strange because I can see it on the shopDisney app. Make sure you're on that one, not My Disney Experience or the old Shop Disney Parks app. Maybe try logging out and logging back in. Here's what I saw:

1 - Searched DVC and found all three Dooneys on sale (wallet, crossbody, and shopper tote):
IMG_5181 3.jpgIMG_5182 3.jpg

2 - Clicked on the crossbody and added it to my bag:
IMG_5184 3.jpg

3 - Went to my bag (cart) and added the free shipping promo code:
IMG_5185 3.jpgIMG_5186 3.jpg

This should work for any of the items. As long as you're logged in you don't need a code for the DVC discount.

Thank you so much for you help! That was very difficult for something I didn't really need! I really appreciate your assistance with this. :flower1:

This requires you to enter whole new app into your phone to purchase this way. It didn't allow for the DRVCMember discount...Good luck if you try. pixiedust:
You're right. The Disney Visa discount (DRVCMEMBER) doesn't work because it can't be combined with the DVC discount.
"Offer cannot be combined with any other offer or discount except available shipping offers."

You're right. The Disney Visa discount (DRVCMEMBER) doesn't work because it can't be combined with the DVC discount.
"Offer cannot be combined with any other offer or discount except available shipping offers."

Thanks appreciate you help, hopefully no one else will have so much trouble. ;)

So I ended up calling shopdisney.com and was told they no longer honor a DVC discount. I wasn't aware of this but hadn't placed an order in a while. I managed to cancel my online order and re ordered through the app!
That’s disappointing, but I’m glad you were able to save through the app! The app is shopDisney so I wonder if that route will also disappear :sad2:

Perks are never guaranteed so we have to enjoy them while we can!

I got mine today too! I was hoping for better placement with my home resort but I’m still happy to have it at a nice discount! I’m slightly considering buying another one to try for better placement, but I’m not sure I want to go through the returns hassle.

I got mine today too! I was hoping for better placement with my home resort but I’m still happy to have it at a nice discount! I’m slightly considering buying another one to try for better placement, but I’m not sure I want to go through the returns hassle.
Yeah, the poly is sorta under the strap but I love the color and design. Truly a steal at the discounted price. This one will be put to good use! 🤗

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter