DVC for SSR 10 per point closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for 50-60 points for April 26 to 29 for a studio for 2 adults, not too particular about resorts, looks like SSR and OKW have the most likely availability. Can PM me or julie dot vkent at gmail dot com

Hi,
I am looking for availability for 9/30-10/5/12 at either VWL or AKV for 2 adults. If these are not available, please let me know what you do have, I am flexiable.
Thank you

WE are looking for points for OKW or BLT from August 12 through the 18th, 2012. WE would like a two bedrooom villa. Standard views. Thanks! Looking forward to hearing from you. Jennie Wallace.

I'm looking for a 2 bedroom at the Boardwalk or animal kingdom savanah view, Friday, August 17th to Sunday August 26th.

Thanks! Amy

Hi,

My family and I would like to rent 155 DVC points in order to proceed with the following Disney trip:

DATES: Arrive 11/4/2012, Depart 11/9/2012
5 nights, Sunday – Thursday

RESORT: Animal Kingdom, “Savannah View – SV”

DINING PACKAGE: Magic Your Way Plus Dining Plan

TRAVELERS: 2 Adults and 3 Children

US Citizens Respond Only (Sorry, but we only understand US Agreement laws)

Please confirm ownership and provide at least 2 DIS references

Thank you!!

For rent, 500 DVC points (500 SSR) for $10.00/point. These points can be used at any of the DVC resorts within the seven month booking window or & SSR nine months out. 420 exp 10/12 80 exp 10/13 feel free the im me
Thanks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi I'm interested in staying @ OKW Studio with a check in date of Sunday July 8th. I would need 106 points for the week. Do you still have points available?

Can you do a points transfer?

Specifically I am looking for points for AKL= Jambo = 3 studios value or standard view for August 10 and check out on August 12, 2012

I have a current reservation for 3 studios standard view, AKL, Jambo Aug 12 to Aug 18. There are 8 adults, 1 teen, 1 toddler age 3 and 1 toddler age 1.

Looking for check in 10/5 check out 10/12 1 adult 3 children(9,16,16)
.....Animal Kingdom or Wilderness Lodge if avaliable ..... if not let me know what is avaliable. Thank you

I would like to rent AKV two-bedroom for Sept. 23-29. I need 155pts. We would like to get the meal plan as well. My cell is 9367147102.

I am looking for place to stay july8-13... Prefer 2 studios...for 2 families but we aren't picky about resort, thank you.

Sent you an email with the information you need to make the reservation for me.
Thanks!

I am looking for the Boardwalk for June 22 23 I think it would be either 42 or 38 points. Thank you Judy

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter