DVC for SSR 10 per point closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for BWV studio 9/6-9/13 for 2 adults. Do you have points avialable for this?

Hi keno999,

If you still have points, can you check on a studio at BLT for 5/2-5/5 (3 nights) of this year?

Thanks!

Hello...I am new to this and just joined tonight. I am very interested in booking Boardwalk 1 bedroom villa for 11/4 - 11/10. Please let me know if still available. I tried to send private message but was unable to...feel free to reply to my e-mail. thank you. Laura C.

We're interested in Aulani for one night 4/27-4/28 2 BR villa, island or oceanview. Do you complete a contract, or provide some sort of guarantee for me paying money to you for this reservation? Thanks!

Looking for 1 night (Aug 16, 2012) @ AKV or BWV, please email me at khietngotang at gmail if possible.:cool1:

Hello, I am looking for 62 points for a BCV Studio from 9/12 to 9/16. Do you have any points available?

bpawson at wow way dot com

I responded to your PM about the 104 points for a studio. Just waiting to hear back.

Thanks,
Amy

Can you please ck availability at AKV preferably value studio for June 9-16 or June 16-23? Or a studio anywhere else. thanks so much, Tricia

Hi. I am looking to book one of the following options.... BWV 1/21/13 - 1/27/13 ( 6 nights) in a standard studio for 66 points or if unavailable BWV or BCV for same dates in a regular studio for 92 points. Please let me know what you charge a point and if you will be able to help me. The trip will be to celebrate my graduation from nursing school !:cool1:

Can you please ck availability at AKV preferably value studio for June 9-16 or June 16-23? Or any studio at any resort. thank you so much! Tricia

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter