DVC Husbands -- Here's a great Valentine's Gift idea!

Want to surprise your wife with some really special roses for Valentine's Day? Just saw these on the Disney Shopping website. They are fresh roses that have Mickey on six of them, and a special message on the other six. How 'bout something like: AKV4U !!!

Here's the link:
http://disneyshopping.go.com/webapp...=-1&categoryId=14905&CMP=PAL-OLAD&att=dsnylnk

WOW very cool! I'd love to get those for Valentine's Day except I'd want mine to read VB4U. Here's hoping......

Aren't they cute...a little spendy, but nice for a special occasion.

LOL! Well since DH telecommutes on Fridays, I just turned my screen around and made the suggestion first hand! Heck, I even suggested the AKV4U!

Yea Diane!!! :cheer2:

Can you please report back to let us know if they really look like the ones in the picture? So many times things don't live up to the advertisements.

You cannot customize the phrase. Your stuck with the ones that are offered.

Darn...sorry everyone, I should have read the description a little closer! Oh well, they're still pretty cool. I like the Tinkerbell ones as well (which you will see if you scroll down the page).

FORGET THE ROSES!!!!!!
I want 25 long stemmed AKV points LMAO!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter