DVC login...my Disney Experience

Dumbo777

DIS Veteran
Did they change the log in page? I went to log in and can't find my DVC dashboard anywhere. Am I looking in the right place? Thanks

I just logged in and it is in the same place. I clicked on My DVC in the top right corner and then on My Dashboard (second item on the right hand list).

I just logged in and it is in the same place. I clicked on My DVC in the top right corner and then on My Dashboard (second item on the right hand list).
Thank you. I was able to get in, but for some reason I couldn't earlier. Maybe I accidentally logged into my Disney experience.

When I logged in yesterday the page was indeed different, but eventually I found where to manage my points.

I'm trying, but I can't even get into the site; keep getting a 504 time out error. 😬

I'm trying, but I can't even get into the site; keep getting a 504 time out error. 😬
I can help, I have debugged their system and how their HTTP requests work with the login session data, and have found a work around for this issue myself, since I get this all the time unless I clear cookies, use a different browser, or use Incognito. You have to invalidate the session manually on their side (although haven't determined the cause to why this error happens)...So replace your DVC login bookmark with this URL below. Every time you need to login use it instead, this will fix a 504 or 502 error that you get when your session times out and you need to login.

https://disneyvacationclub.disney.go.com/sign-in/?sessionTimeout=1&appRedirect=/home/

Last edited:

Tried everything and I still can't get in :headache:.
Went incognito , cleared cookies, cache, debugged, tried a different browser. And I'm stuck. I'll call IT Department again to find out what's going on.

Well if they cant help, let us know what is the error you are getting and I can try to help. Although that link I have should fix most issues with the login page not showing up.

I finally figured it out.
After making sure my computer was updated and I removed the Disney from my bookmark , took out McAfee-Chrome . Reboot my computer, made sure cookie,history, cache was still cleared, put McAfee back in.
Type in members website, manually login .
Then I was able to do what I need to do.
So I'm good to go 😄😉

I finally figured it out.
After making sure my computer was updated and I removed the Disney from my bookmark , took out McAfee-Chrome . Reboot my computer, made sure cookie,history, cache was still cleared, put McAfee back in.
Type in members website, manually login .
Then I was able to do what I need to do.
So I'm good to go 😄😉
Great to hear after all that work!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter