DVC Magic Band Slider

Do you have some still available? Im trying to figure out to sent u a pm but i dont know how

To use the conversation system you must have a minimum of ten (10) posts. We would encourage you to go to our Technical Support/Test Forum where you can easily and quickly post enough to reach that minimum.

To contact another poster, click on their username and in the pop-up box, click on ‘Start a Conversation’. To open your ‘Inbox’, hover over ‘Inbox’ to view the recent contents and click on a new conversation to open or click on ‘Start a New Conversation’.

I will send you a PM so you can see how they appear to you. (Mods and webmasters can send PMs to those without the 10 post minimum). :)

Welcome to the DIS!

If you know anyone willing to send their slider I am looking for 2 of them. Misplaced ours in our mive

It seems like these are something DVC could do periodically, much like what is done with the AP and magnets in the parks. Have a location where you can get this, and then have DVC merchandise there for sale.

We were in Mouse Gears a couple weeks ago and got our AP magnets and they had hats and bags for sale. I think it would be immensely popular.

Could just have the resort front desk give them out to any member who checks in and keep a record of it, maybe allocate one per member per year.

When I was last down in Florida I asked the DVC people around Disney Springs about the sliders. Mom lost hers durring the trip and didn't want to lose her custom MB. What the person told me stuck with me, they discontinued the sliders but may be able to bring them back if enough members let MS know we want them. So every time I call MS now I ask about sliders and DVC Car Magnets. With enough feedback we may be able to create some pixie dust for ourselves and the new members coming in that never had the oppertunity to get these things.

We still have ours, from years ago.
Good luck getting new ones :).

OH - BTW - nope, DVC refuses to issue new car magnets. We lost one in a car wash, asked, and were turned down flat.

I still have my slider, but the ear broke off. :-( I have not gotten a new one on ebay.

Be warned if you wear them that the ears are weak.

I guess these sliders broke the budget.
If we request more DVC will oblige by offering us to buy them for $20 bucks.
Dourness and Burke version is $52.89

Anyone have any DVC sliders they’re willing to part with? My husband and I have been searching for the last couple of years ($26 for a used one on eBay is ridiculous)! If anyone has any extras I would so appreciate one or two! Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter