DVC Magic Band Slider

Its not the cost of the slider, it’s the principle behind it. If you prefer to throw your money around, that’s on you. I’m not willing to do that. ☺️

I got 4 off of eBay.. seems like the same seller has the majority of them on there.. I just had it saved in my searches and eventually a set of four popped up from a different seller and I sent an offer which the accepted.. 4 brand new still packaging.. wife and I will each have one and keep two packed away for spares

Etsy.com has a number of providers for MB Sliders as well. Not as pretty as the official DVC slider in the earlier picture, but there are plain and different color options as well as custom options, such as 2019, 2020, etc. They go as cheap as $2 each and up to about $10 for personalized versions.

I may have two new ones I would love to trade for the AP chip and dale magnet set if anyone has an extra one of those
Just back from Epcot and we have an extra C&D PH magnet set. We would be willing to swap. Let us know.

I'm really sad that they no longer offer these. I am a new DVC member and have dreamed about owning for 20 years!

New DVC owners here...are any of these still floating around? I’d love to have 2 if anyone has extras.

::MickeyMo::MinnieMo

New DVC owners here...are any of these still floating around? I’d love to have 2 if anyone has extras.

::MickeyMo::MinnieMo
A new owner won't have one, they quit making them and giving them out a long time ago... Ebay is about the only place to find them and they are about $20 each or more

Update, they are asking $25-$40 EACH on eBay right now. Good luck, I think I spent $15-20 each back in 2017-18 when I was on the hunt. I went on a slider buying spree and purchased all of the park themed ones and got the AP one directly from Disney. I also secured many of the "bandits", but they dont always stay on the band very well. I have to dust them off as we have a trip in October!

Update it looks like there is one on Mercari for $24 and seem to be in the $20-25 range, but go fast, really fast when they do come up. Again, good luck on the quest.

Last edited:
Update, they are asking $25-$40 EACH on eBay right now. Good luck, I think I spent $15-20 each back in 2017-18 when I was on the hunt. I went on a slider buying spree and purchased all of the park themed ones and got the AP one directly from Disney. I also secured many of the "bandits", but they dont always stay on the band very well. I have to dust them off as we have a trip in October!

Update it looks like there is one on Mercari for $24 and seem to be in the $20-25 range, but go fast, really fast when they do come up. Again, good luck on the quest.
I gave about a dozen of these away here in this thread a few years ago.

I told my wife how much they’re going for on eBay etc now and she asked if I regret giving so many of them away.

No. Not one bit.

My 20yr old self would have a cow. And it’s taken me a half a century of experience to realize this, or to believe it enough to actuate it - same difference - but one of the best fortune cookies I ever got said, “Sometimes...money costs too much.”

Of course, that’ll never beat the fortune cookie my daughter got at Yak and Yeti:

75D3391B-8DEF-4C22-A484-7E6D65B263D4.jpeg

Hi! Looking for 1 or 2 DVC sliders if anyone has any! I have AP magnets (orange bird, chef Mickey from food and wine festival) or a 2015 AP slider or an orange AP slider to trade! Also willing to pay! Long shot, I know… but doesn’t hurt to ask! Thanks!!

I bought 2 on eBay a few months back, they were $ 55 each, plus $ 60 shipping and and import to Europe, where I live 🤣 Still worth it tho, really wanted to have these with my first DVC contract.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!