DVC Magic Bands

I took the plunge too - the first MB I have purchased. I think it was the white background that did it for me. I bought DH the teal one. If it helps to push any one off the fence, you do get a DVC discount and they are running free shipping with a $75 purchase. That put the teal one at $22.39 and the D&B one at $38.40. Hope that helps!!

I managed to snag 2 of the Dooney ones for DD and myself. I have *never* spent money on a magic band but with the new removable icon it makes it more appealing. And I *loved* the design. However, I continue to be irritated that while you were limited to 2, it was NOT limited to DVC members. Anyone could purchase. I truly feel that limited DVC merchandise should be available to a member only. I'm tired of seeing things disappear to resellers. (rant over) ;0

online says sold out. Are there other locations?

They were back for literally like 5 minutes. By the time I got on there they were sold out again. Anyone physically in WDW that wants to get me one and ship it to me?

they are available at Mouse Gears in EPCOT and Discovery Trading Co. in AK as of 2 hours ago.

I also found out that there are more D&B bands in the warehouse but for some reason they are not available on the Shop Disney Parks online store. The CM didn't know why that was.

Just stumbled upon one at AK by accident- in the area where Dooney purses are sold. Saw one in showcase and asked- castmember had trouble finding it but finally did.

(And he asked for DVC card)

Last edited:
Just stumbled upon one at AK by accident- in the area where Dooney purses are sold. Saw one in showcase and asked- castmember had trouble finding it but finally did.

(And he asked for DVC card)
still there?

Now the Shop Parks app shows them as available In Store Only. So basically you cannot obtain one unless you are on property now. Not sure if this will change again or not.

The resellers are already selling them on eBay for $150+. What a shame (and a scam). If there is going to be a limited stock then I feel that you must order through your DVC membership and be limited to 1-2 per member number.

Agree! Log into the DVC website and then have a link to the DVC merchandise. If DVC is concerned about not selling enough of the products then they should have it available to members for a limited time then open it up to all.

We ordered on Monday via the app and the order still hasn't shipped yet. Has anyone who ordered the DVC Magicbands actually received confirmation that their order has shipped?

Now the Shop Parks app shows them as available In Store Only. So basically you cannot obtain one unless you are on property now. Not sure if this will change again or not.
stupid question but do the stores ship or is that only through the app?

We ordered on Monday via the app and the order still hasn't shipped yet. Has anyone who ordered the DVC Magicbands actually received confirmation that their order has shipped?

I got a shipping notice yesterday from the Shopdisney.com order I placed Monday. I got the message from the store and from UPS so I think it is on the way. Estimated delivery date is Monday 8/20. I didn't use the app, so I'm not sure how similar/different the process will be.

I got a shipping notice yesterday from the Shopdisney.com order I placed Monday. I got the message from the store and from UPS so I think it is on the way. Estimated delivery date is Monday 8/20. I didn't use the app, so I'm not sure how similar/different the process will be.
Also ordered on Monday from shopdisney.com and it was delivered yesterday (Thursday).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter