DVC magical express booking from the UK

Catwales2003

Earning My Ears
Hi guys,

I'm looking for some help.....

I've just booked my magical express for a stay in September and had a pop up saying I'll receive a booklet 42 days prior to arriving. This is my first year as DVC and know previously when staying on property I've had to pick my DME tickets up at the airport. Is this still the case, or is it different with DVC? Do they ship them internationally?

Thanks
Cat

Nothing shipped to me either. When I've stayed on a DVC booking and made a Magical Express reservation I've received an email. I've then gone to the desk at MCO and they have the details.

I think we only had confirmation via email too which I printed & took with me as a back up just in case, but have never encountered any problems

I've never received anything for DME just gone to desk and given them our name. However the last two times we have been we have taken our old magic bands with us and just used these to get on the DME.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!