DVC Magicband

The trick....
1) These things do not exist, in reality. Should you GET one? THAT would be the trick.
2) ANY MB acts like an MB - they function well. Just get the FREE ones, that actually EXIST.
3) No one else is looking at your wrist :).

We thought about these - until we realized that they DO NOT EXIST. AP & DVC? We'll get into the parks just fine, with a FREE solid color :).
That's what I did for our family. I bought some cute stickers for the free ones. Fun magic bands for less money and WAY less aggravation.

The trick....
1) These things do not exist, in reality. Should you GET one? THAT would be the trick.
2) ANY MB acts like an MB - they function well. Just get the FREE ones, that actually EXIST.
3) No one else is looking at your wrist :).

We thought about these - until we realized that they DO NOT EXIST. AP & DVC? We'll get into the parks just fine, with a FREE solid color :).
Awesome reply, thank you so much. I’ve should have asked earlier. I’ll save my money for an over priced snack at Food and wine fest and use my old free bands. ❤️❤️❤️

I'm still both ed red by their whole upgrade process. Why in the world do they keep putting magic bands on the site that are out of stock and will cause errors. Disney operates like a failing IT company does websites... Very bad form if you ask me.

HP Google how many failed systems they tried to put into different states. They keep changing their name. It was HPE, the DCX or something not sure what they are using now

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter