DVC magnet

sachilles

DVC coming to this space soon
I've been seeing a bunch of folks on facebook posting that they've received a DVC magnet recently via the mail. Black and white Mickey with binoculars.
Seems largely like they are European DVC owners. Wondering if they might be distributed to US customers? Certainly the Euro folks get the shaft on many promotions, so I don't begrudge them getting something, but curious none the less.

Ahhhh.....I see, took longer to get to Europe. We are only recently members so the magnet must pre-date us. We've been skunked on magnets recently. Our trip in February, we just missed a AP magnet by a day and we were two days short of a new release of one for flower and garden.
Oh well.

Distribution is so arbitrary! We have a shared contract with my mom and a few of our own. She got the new magnet but we got the old oval DVC magnet. We get a few mailings, she gets a bit less - sometimes the same ones sometimes not. The mouse is toying with you!

We received 1 magnet for the contract. DH and DS did not. I just assumed they were only sending one per contract. *sigh*

I'm primary on the contract no magnet .my wife and daughter are also on the contract and my daughter got the magnet, go figure .

I received ours weeks ago (probably 2-3 months ago now), I'm in Canada. There seems to be no rhyme or reason to it. After we took our first Disney cruise we received our Silver magnet within 2 months. However, we never received a Gold magnet after completing our 5th cruise in October :confused3

I've been seeing a bunch of folks on facebook posting that they've received a DVC magnet recently via the mail. Black and white Mickey with binoculars.
Seems largely like they are European DVC owners. Wondering if they might be distributed to US customers? Certainly the Euro folks get the shaft on many promotions, so I don't begrudge them getting something, but curious none the less.

I can confirm, I live in the UK and I received mine yesterday, it was in the package with this quarter Disney Files.

I've been an owner for almost 2 years now and never got mine. I'm pretty sure I'll be ok without it, but it goes to show their randomness in delivery.

I got one magnet (have 2 memberships and bought 4 direct contracts). It was stolen off my car in March...at Disney. Either in BLT parking lot or Epcot parking lot. Nice, huh!?!?!?!

I got one magnet (have 2 memberships and bought 4 direct contracts). It was stolen off my car in March...at Disney. Either in BLT parking lot or Epcot parking lot. Nice, huh!?!?!?!

Yeah we take all magents off the car if we are going to WDW. Some people are real wonderful huh.

I contacted DVC a while back to ask if everyone would get a magnet and I was told yes..........and I'm still waiting for mine. :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter