DVC Member Fireworks Cruise vs Independence Day Dessert Party - any feedback?

jillt2ph

DIS Veteran
I currently have both booked for July 3rd, and have to decide which to cancel. I will be solo and don't have a park ticket so I think one of these will be a fun way to spend the evening and see the MK fireworks. The cruise is probably not much different than the ones the rest of the year, so the dessert party would be a more unique experience. In past years there have been characters at the dessert party, but this year there is no mention of any appearing. Has anyone done either/both? Thanks!

We have done a July fourth fireworks cruise from the Poly, and we have seen the third of July fireworks from TOTW. I think the fireworks look better from the water.

Both experiences will be great! Glad you can choose the one you want!

We have done a July fourth fireworks cruise from the Poly, and we have seen the third of July fireworks from TOTW. I think the fireworks look better from the water.

Both experiences will be great! Glad you can choose the one you want!

Thanks for responding so quickly. I have dinner booked at California Grill on the 4th since my friend is arriving that morning, so am leaning a little more towards the cruise. I know how fortunate I am that this is my dilemma!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!