DVC Member Halloween party

Called a little after nine and was on hold for about fifteen minutes but got our spots for the 7-9 party!

Excited for the villain's theme, hope they have someone good.

I'm glad that you all got the night time party, am a little confused why member services told me in the afternoon it was sold out! We wanted the earlier party anyway, but wouldnt have been very happy if we wanted the nightime one and was told it was sold out!

I just booked 5 spots for the night time party. All adults. A) will we be horribly out of place and b) what kind of food/snacks are served?
Plenty of adult only parties the last few years! It’s all desserts. Cupcakes, brownies, popcorn, etc.
I'm glad that you all got the night time party, am a little confused why member services told me in the afternoon it was sold out! We wanted the earlier party anyway, but wouldnt have been very happy if we wanted the nightime one and was told it was sold out!
the same thing happened last year I think. People said it was booked and then others were able to book it later that day still.

Also just got in for the 7-9 party. Ask the CM on the phone to check time slots. They are apparently booking in 10 min increments, so if the 7:00 time slot is sold out, ask them to try for 7:10 or 7:20. We got in at 7:20. Looking forward to it. Never been.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter