• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DVC member Parking at parks question

cjsbmiller

Earning My Ears
I can't remember, so I am hoping one of you can. I think that DVC members can park free at the theme parks by showing their DVC Cards at the booth. Does any know if this is correct?- We will be down at Disney next week, but since we are there for business we won't be staying with DVC we will be at a convention hotel.

Help please,

Carol

No, the DVC card won't get you free parking at the parks. An AP does...do you have that?

Bobbi:goodvibes

Thanks for your rapid response. No AP this year- we haven't been to WDW in about 3 yrs- we fell in love with VB resort and have been going there exclusively. This trip was for business but we couldn't be in Orlando without checking out the world. Thanks for the info- at least I will be prepared.
Carol

Free parking at the theme parks is a perk of staying at an on site resort. VWL, BCV, BWV, OKW & SSR are on site resorts.

If you are staying at VB, you wouldn't get free parking at the theme parks even though VB is a DVC resort.

There are still members who believe their DVC membership entitles them to free parking, but that has never been the case.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter