DVC Member Question....help needed

linco711

DIS Veteran
Does Aulani have a general store that sells bread and milk and grocery items for the rooms like the resorts at Disney World? Thanks...I’m hoping they do but no one ever mentions it on here, so wasn’t certain.

Aulani has a limited amount of foods. There are a couple of refrigerated shelving units with things like milk, lunchables, cheese, etc. There is also a freezer section with things like hot pockets. On a nearby shelf, you'll find bread, crackers, pancake mix, condiments, spam, soup, dry cereal and similar.

We found it had less offerings like that than any WDW DVC resort we had been to. I agree with PP that if you can't find it at Aulani, the Island Country Market across the street should have it.

Hmmm..that’s interesting..I know they do have the order sheets that you can order and have in your room when you arrive. They sent me one at my request..prices were the same as at WDW resorts...

Aulani has a limited amount of foods. There are a couple of refrigerated shelving units with things like milk, lunchables, cheese, etc. There is also a freezer section with things like hot pockets. On a nearby shelf, you'll find bread, crackers, pancake mix, condiments, spam, soup, dry cereal and similar.

Thank you..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter