DVC member, registering for first time, Star Wars 5K

melk

DIS Veteran
My daughter and husband are interested in running the Star Wars 5K in April. I noticed that as DVC members we have an early registration available to us. Seeing as I basically do all the DVC stuff/vacation planning, etc I have been elected to sign them up.

Do I register on the runDisney website or the DVC website? Any other info you can give me to make this as painless as possible is appreciated!

If you are doing early registration with DVC you go into the DVC site first and click the DVC link once it’s live on registration day. That will then take you to the runDisney site to register.

My daughter and husband are interested in running the Star Wars 5K in April. I noticed that as DVC members we have an early registration available to us. Seeing as I basically do all the DVC stuff/vacation planning, etc I have been elected to sign them up.

Do I register on the runDisney website or the DVC website? Any other info you can give me to make this as painless as possible is appreciated!

As already noted, you will register via the DVC website on 8/23 beginning at noon. The sooner, the better. There are only a small percentage of slots allocated for DVC/AP early registration [10% of total runners/registrants] so it could go quick. For ease of navigation simply enter Run Disney in the search box and it will bring you to the right spot to begin the process for "early registration". If you miss out on early registration then general registration begins on 8/28.

I just wanted to add to the above noting that registration can fill up quickly. As in sometimes a particular race can sell out within 2-3 hours of registration opening up. If you know that you want to run a particular distance, especially the 5K and/or 10K, I would register quickly as soon as it becomes available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter