• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DVC Member Site Issues

tfc3rid

DIS Veteran
I'm going to the member site and I get the 'sign on' scren and it's asking for my PIN and all that stuff I entered the very first time I used the site... I haven't messed around with Cookies or anything...

Anyone else having issues?

I got in without any problems just now (2pm EST). You might want to call Member Services if you can't get in using the PIN or if it happens again.
I have seen quite a few people post with this kind of problem, but I have never seen an explanation :confused:

Hmm, I just got on with no problem. If you are still having problems, I would call MS.

I can log in, but all day it has been saying the "my account" information is not available because they are updating the site...

I called this morning and the site is pretty much hit or miss since Saturday from what one of the MS Managers told me.
Keep trying. I had that problem too where it was asking me for the Pin, but when I tried again it came up for Password entry again. You can call MS and they will give you your Pin.

The site is pretty sad, it seems like the only time it works is when MS is not working!:rotfl: Sometimes I want to pull up my ressies and talk to MS at the same time, and that rarely happens.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter