DVC Members by Geographic Location

I’m from U.K. and have not met another U.K member. Someone who works for me, her friend is a member. I am on a U.K. DVC group and was surprised when someone in my town was on. Also I once saw a car with a DVC magnet on near Leeds.
Thomas Cook have an ex DVC salesman working at check in at MCO and he said we were the first U.K. customers he’d met with DVC and he said he thought we were very smart. Even though he’d long since given up working for DVD, he said he thought it was a good product.

Portland, OR here. Since we're on the west coast, Disneyland is the major draw to most people and DVC isn't widely known. In fact, most people I know stay off-site when going to DLR.

Eastern Washington State here. I agree with your thoughts. I also typically stay off-site when I visit Disneyland, because the cost difference is insane. It can be hundreds cheaper per night while being the same walking distance from the parks. However, I dislike crossing Harbor Blvd./leaving "the bubble" at night on a solo trip.

So, for owners who live on the West Coast, do you own at Disneyland or WDW or both?

P.S. I live in NJ!

I own at WDW, although I wish I owned at both! Grand Californian points are just so expensive! I did manage to get a studio at VGC at the 7-month mark, so I'll get to try it out!

I find WDW to be a better vacation with the resorts having so much to do as well as non-park activities. I also like that the transportation is included around property and especially to the airport. For solo trips, it's really nice to be "in the bubble."

I believe Florida actually has the highest. I was told this by a Senior Guide a few years ago (take it for what it’s worth). However I know A LOT of people in FL who are DVC members.

Last edited:
I know a couple here on the Mississippi Gulf Coast besides us.

I'm from the Chicago suburbs. There are quite a few DVC members around, I think. Three people I work with are DVC members, and they actually convinced me to take the plunge and buy in!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!