DVC Member's Cruise - July 23, 2018 - Castway Double Dip

So I just booked a mommy/daughter post cruise stay at CCV as my husband can't take off time after the cruise. The month of July is nearly all Disney! When we bought we had 2016 points that we had to bank nearly all of so we are putting those to good use! I am so excited! Already brainstorming candy ideas as well as FE ideas if one gets started.

I would love to join any meet up that gets organized! It would be so much fun to meet fellow DVC Dis'ers and see some familiar faces on the ship.

:beach::sail:
I feel your enthusiasm, and look forward to meeting you!!

We will be on this member cruise too. 1st Disney Cruise since 1987.... on the original Big Red Boat... We would love to join in on the local candy exchange too.
Looking forward to meeting other DVC members

We will be on this member cruise too. 1st Disney Cruise since 1987.... on the original Big Red Boat... We would love to join in on the local candy exchange too.
Looking forward to meeting other DVC members
:welcome::boat:

Looking forward to meeting you too!

Local Candy/Snack exchange interest.
maburke
bobbiwoz
minniescout
Capang
tidefan
bluedoggy

The Big Red Boat! Wow. I worked at UC in Ohio, and our department secretary, Eileen, went on one of those cruises and she always thought it was her best vacation ever!

Last edited:

:smickey: Bumping this up! Sorcerer Mickey is on the aft of our ship! Any other cruisers joining the thread?

I've done the Midship Detective Agency and I look forward to doing it again! Who else has done it or looking forward to doing it?

https://www.disboards.com/threads/midship-detective-agency.2861850/

maburke
bobbiwoz
minniescout
Capang
tidefan
bluedoggy

Last edited:

Hi everyone. Just found this thread. This is our first MC because the past cruises have always been during the school year. This will be the 6th Disney cruise for my husband and I and our boys (7&14 at the time of the cruise) 4th cruise. We would like to be a part of the candy/snack exchange. We will be staying at the BC for the week before the cruise unless I change our resort at the 7th month mark. Kids love the Poly! Looking forward to to our first Members Cruise!
Dawn

Hi everyone. Just found this thread. This is our first MC because the past cruises have always been during the school year. This will be the 6th Disney cruise for my husband and I and our boys (7&14 at the time of the cruise) 4th cruise. We would like to be a part of the candy/snack exchange. We will be staying at the BC for the week before the cruise unless I change our resort at the 7th month mark. Kids love the Poly! Looking forward to to our first Members Cruise!
Dawn
:welcome:

I am glad the timing works for all of you who do not want to take children out of school!

maburke
bobbiwoz
minniescout
Capang
tidefan
bluedoggy
PDZS

Hey guys, sorry for the delay, but let's go ahead and get the DIS FE Exchange up and running. Please post the following information:

DISName
Cabin Number
Where you are from
Family Member Names and Ages (Optional, but if you don't list names, then we need Gender and Age)
Favorite Character(s) for each family member
Any specific allergies

Let's see how many people we get interested, and then we can decide A) if there needs to be multiple groups, and B) when we should have a cutoff date for joining (so people can get their exchange items together).

Only 9 months away!

tidefan

Bumping to see how everyone is! We had no trick or treaters for Halloween! How was it by you?

We never have any!
We live in an area where most units are Vacation homes. However, we are not far from Coast Guard base housing, so I was hoping for some.
Are you in a rural area?

We live in an area where most units are Vacation homes. However, we are not far from Coast Guard base housing, so I was hoping for some.
Are you in a rural area?
We are in a suburb but our street has only 5 children and is gated off from the main road. We gave out a ton of skittles to the three that came to our door.

Bumping to see how everyone is! We had no trick or treaters for Halloween! How was it by you?
We did not have any, either. I was surprised, because we usually have some, though never a lot. Then when I was ready to call it a night, I found that my porch light had been turned off! I suspect my DS wanted the candy for himself.:rolleyes1

We did not have any, either. I was surprised, because we usually have some, though never a lot. Then when I was ready to call it a night, I found that my porch light had been turned off! I suspect my DS wanted the candy for himself.:rolleyes1

Well, that was good thinking!:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts