DVC Members cruise Oct 5-12 2019 to Bermuda/Boston!!!

I hope you are feeling better soon.
I hope to try a tasting or two also. I started calling myself a "lowly silver" on the FB page. It sounded like just about everyone was Gold or Platinum. I know I can't judge by these boards but my hopes of Palo and getting our preferred excursions are low. At least there will be a lot going on either way.
Be sure to go wherever the boarding day Navigator tells you to try to get things you may not get beforehand. Here’s some pixiedust:for you!

I hope you are feeling better soon.
I hope to try a tasting or two also. I started calling myself a "lowly silver" on the FB page. It sounded like just about everyone was Gold or Platinum. I know I can't judge by these boards but my hopes of Palo and getting our preferred excursions are low. At least there will be a lot going on either way.
Pls keep trying back re the excursions & etc. Yes, there are a lot of Platinum and Gold on the MCs. I’ve seen cancellations come up - was able to score a coveted sold-out excursion on the last Alaska MC by checking almost daily for availability. Then someone canceled & I was able to get signed up for it. Folks can cancel up to three days before he start of the cruise.

Gold, tonight's the night!!!!! Let's hope there's lots left :scratchin Someone just posted in the FB group there are no Palo brunch spots available at the moment, here's hoping they keep some back for each level otherwise I guess we're fighting for spots once we board :oops:

I just checked. Palo brunch seems to be available on days 5 and 7. No additional excursions seem to see sold out.
Tasting on day 1 champagne 2 cognac, mixology, 3 martini, 4 whiskey, 5 tequila, and 7 mojito.

Good luck all.

I just checked. Palo brunch seems to be available on days 5 and 7. No additional excursions seem to see sold out.
Tasting on day 1 champagne 2 cognac, mixology, 3 martini, 4 whiskey, 5 tequila, and 7 mojito.

Good luck all.
Thank you for checking again!!

Getting ready for tonight... GOLD booking. Of course this is our 10th cruise - sure wish we hadn't canceled the one a few months ago - I could have booked already!!! The only thing we're really looking for is Palo. Thinking about one excursion in Bermuda. DH and I have to start thinking about how we are actually getting to NYC!

Thinking about one excursion in Bermuda.
I just can’t seem to get into the excursions on this cruise...nothing really catches my eye. Yet I’ve already got them figured out for my next two cruise after this one, if the options remain the same in 2020.

I just checked. Palo brunch seems to be available on days 5 and 7.

Good luck all.

That's odd because I just checked Palo brunch for others and didn't find any availability. Might it show as available if you already have a reservation on those days?

Getting ready for tonight... GOLD booking. Of course this is our 10th cruise - sure wish we hadn't canceled the one a few months ago - I could have booked already!!! The only thing we're really looking for is Palo. Thinking about one excursion in Bermuda. DH and I have to start thinking about how we are actually getting to NYC!

I checked for others earlier today and found Palo dinner available on Days 1, 2, 4, 5 and 6 but no brunch.

@poohj80 have you already got Palo brunch booked for the first sea day? Perhaps if you already have it booked it won't show you what is available on other days unless you cancel your booking? :confused3

Yes I got on right at 9pm Pacific time and no brunch for this Gold either :( if it doesn't open up I'll try once we board.

Got all 3 Bermuda excursions that we wanted (we are doing our own thing in Boston) along with mixology and a spa appointment. So I'm still happy :)

Online check in done! 11- 11:30 PAT selected! Now to wait til 9pm my time for activity booking...... tick tock tick tock :lmao:
Nice to know online check in opens a bit before the booking window - I’ve never tried to start it early.

In a Local Candy/Snack Exchange, we use Fish extenders to gift others with a Regional candy or Snack. We pass out the gifts once, and you give enough for the cabin to share. Until the end of August, I will just note interest here, but by September 5, the exchange will be closed. ( I am on the WBTA Cruise, and we leave for Paris on September 11). Depending on the signups, there may be more than one group. On one DVC MC, there were 32 Cabin signed up, I divided the group into 4 groups of 8. On the West Coast DVC MC in May there are just 5 Cabins total involved. I will definitely keep the groups around 8, in case of a large turnout. The food must be packed by a manufacturer, similar to Halloween treats, no homemade food is allowed on board.
In August please send me a conversation stating your cabin number, how many are in your cabin, adults and children and if there are any allergies. In your gift, please put some information about the history of your food.

Interest in a Local Candy/Snack Exchange
bcwife76
bobbiwoz
hlyntunsti
Pattipook

Who else wants to join the fun!

Last edited:
We are sailing this Member Cruise also (2nd DVC cruise) and look forward to meeting you all. We are from Louisiana and will be flying in the day before. Any suggestions on where to stay, i.e., close to airport or close to port, are greatly appreciated. We will probably fly into LaGuardia. First time to Bermuda also!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter