DVC members extra early entry to MNSSHP

Do you know if the hours for FPs will still be 4p-7p, or will it let you start at 2pm? Just wondering. I know when I tried at the MNSSHP in 2015 I was not able to make any; could have been that they were all gone between 4p and 7p, not sure.
This is the first time that I know of that there has been this extra early admission so not certain how it would work but if it works the way that the party tickets have in the past then I would guess 2:00.

Yes, I could have bought multiple tickets, or an AP, but I bought the party tickets instead. I can get FP once I am in the park. Just because it isn’t a benefit to you, does not mean that it isn’t for others. As someone else pointed out, you may be able to make FP ahead of time (although that may start at 4 and not 2). Either way, I still have an extra 2 hours in the parks which I appreciate.
I think it is awesome if it works for someone, but Disney is pushing this as if it something extra for DVC members, but it is only a perk for a limited number of members. Now the lounge at EPCOT, that is a real DVC perk as it works for all DVC members all year long.

This is the first time that I know of that there has been this extra early admission so not certain how it would work but if it works the way that the party tickets have in the past then I would guess 2:00.
Now THAT would make it more of a perk, if there are any FPs left. If they opened up a select number of FPs for DVC party tickets that would REALLY make it good!!

This works for me, Getting in a couple hours earlier is great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter