• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DVC Membership?

DLBDS

Loves that Sweetened Condensed Milk
Didn't I hear there was a DVC membership hidden in one of the envelopes? If true, then that's just AWESOME! Whoever gets that is one LUCKY DISer.

I think you heard wrong. A DVC membership is worth I would think a minimum of around $9000. The DIS Unplugged staff (re: JOHN) is generous, but I don't think that generous. I would be nice, but I don't think so.

Kim

I think you heard wrong. A DVC membership is worth I would think a minimum of around $9000. The DIS Unplugged staff (re: JOHN) is generous, but I don't think that generous. I would be nice, but I don't think so.

Kim

I totally agree! I thought it was CRAZY/INSANE to have that as a prize but for some reason I believe I heard that. I'll have to re-listen to the last 2 shows. Figure out why I thought that was true.:confused3

If Pete put a DVC membership in one of those envelopes John would kill him.:scared1:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

He (John) is probably going to have a small heart attack when he sees the title of this thread. :lmao::lmao: :lmao:

If Pete put a DVC membership in one of those envelopes John would kill him.:scared1:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

He (John) is probably going to have a small heart attack when he sees the title of this thread. :lmao::lmao: :lmao:

Maybe someone made a joke about it (at John's expense) and I was only half listening at that moment and interpreted it wrong? :rotfl2: Poor John.

Nope! If you heard or read it on the internet its gotta be true!!!!:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Dennis-:rotfl2:

Sorry to say we do not have a DVC membership in one of the prize envelopes.

However, I am thinking about giving away a trip to the Dreams Unlimited Travel home office in India :rotfl2:

John

PS Dreams Unlimited Travel is not really located in India - this was from a post on the Cruise Line board that said DU was all computers (no people) and located in India. This post is in no way intended to imply anyone will actually win a trip to India. It is also not to imply that India is not a terrific place. I haven't been but I'm sure it's nice......[SIZE="-1"]it sure is getting harder to try not to offend anyone these days[/SIZE].

However, I am thinking about giving away a trip to the Dreams Unlimited Travel home office in India :rotfl2:

John

PS Dreams Unlimited Travel is not really located in India - this was from a post on the Cruise Line board that said DU was all computers (no people) and located in India. This post is in no way intended to imply anyone will actually win a trip to India. It is also not to imply that India is not a terrific place. I haven't been but I'm sure it's nice......[SIZE="-1"]it sure is getting harder to try not to offend anyone these days[/SIZE].

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

John

The poster that was ragging on DU didn't seem to mind offending people, though. Got to admit, I got a little steamed at that one...how dare someone make such ridiculous statements???? Clearly, not one of the "cool kids".:rotfl:

Howdy, John. Thanks for the clarification. I don't know how I got that in my head. BTW, you could never offend me. Confuse? Yep, but never offend.

:rotfl: having been on the receiving end of many a call centre I can appreciate the sarcasm ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter