DVC Moonlight Magic at Disney California Adventure Park - November 14th

Are these events popular? That is one of our planned DCA days (and our last full day of vacation) and would hate for it to be super crowded after 6 pm.

Will be trying to register!!! Yay! Now to figure out a hotel reservation to make it a mini vaca!

I feel they snuck this date in a little too LAST MINUTE for my taste ! o_O :sad2:
No DVC rooms available AND No standard view rooms available for points!
Normally, with an extra month or 2 notice I could have planned for our
usual 2 night stay !! :rolleyes:
Premium view points too high as well. :rolleyes2
Well I guess it's regular parking plus tram ride for us!
At least we can still try to attend this event !! :thumbsup2

So is the 'perk' for the direct DVC sales and not available to the resale purchases?

I was already planning on going the 15th-18th, going to see if I can move it all forward a day...

Wasn't a huge fan of the last DCA MM event though so maybe not worth the effort and expense.

Kind of odd that they didn't email to let us know this was added last minute basically

That is exactly what I thought. It seemed so last minute and I only found out because I was looking at the Member Benefits for something else and saw it... Almost as if they don't want people to know about it.

Well now that we know about it, want to go! Miss the movie events!!! Maybe they'll come up with a bowling event and please don't tell me they did that already and I just didn't know :(

Joined the Queue 15 minutes prior and when registration opened there were 1758 guests ahead of me.

Did everyone get in???

I had both my computer and phone going and logged in. Phone I was 118 in the queue and computer 1835. And I logged the computer in first. LOL.

But I am in! I will see everyone on November 14th at DCA!

Last edited:
Got in, had 4 different device going. When it started lowest was in the 200s, highest was in the 1500s.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter