DVC newbie buying advice

If you check the blacklisted site...it is still the same information. Those charts are the exact same ones that are on this site as well...instead of using words/they used numbers...but the chart is still the exact same. The studios and 1-bedrooms were done in 2018 (booking for 2019)...the 2-bedrooms were done last year (booking for 2020), only thing new is Grand Villa's this year (booking for end of 2020 and parts of 2021). I really wouldn't call that "so out of date" personally, and ultimately the information is the same on the other site when it comes to Studios/1-BR/2-BR. Grand Villas and Vero/Hilton Head are the new information.
That's fair. TBH, I hadn't compared the 2 side-by-side and now I have. I just took the assumption that since the "old" post was from 2018 and the information from the Site Who Must Not Be Named that has verbiage alluding to updated/2020 information the latter was more accurate. Fair enough. Thanks for pointing that out!

That's fair. TBH, I hadn't compared the 2 side-by-side and now I have. I just took the assumption that since the "old" post was from 2018 and the information from the Site Who Must Not Be Named that has verbiage alluding to updated/2020 information the latter was more accurate. Fair enough. Thanks for pointing that out!

No worries...I view that site from time to time...I don't really know what happened between Pete and the dis...I appreciate the work he put into all of it, and that he is continuing that work and some of the financial breakdowns where he is now.

I would add that the post referenced is really best case scenario, as unless points charts shift a lot it has omly gotten harder over time for studios, and at BWV studios equal 2BRs. If that post gives a would be buyer pause, newer data wouldn't help. This year is currently weird and should not be used to predict anything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter