DVC-offer accepted

homedad

DIS Veteran
After reading and one attempt to buy non-disney timeshare, I broke down my wife enough for a small DVC membership(100 pts). I figured that something was better than nothing and I like that WLV will be our home resort. Thanks for all the advice I read on the DIS.

Congrats and :welcome: Home! Just watch your point usage. We have 100 points @ BWV and have committed almost 300 points to trips already. Had to get points transferred to have 2008 points. Hope you enjoy your membership.

:cool1:

Welcome Home and watch out for the inevitable "addonitis"!!!!

Congratulations! Did you add your information to the "ROFR" thread? If you don't mind sharing the details of your purchase (resort, number of points, price per point, Use Year, the date your purchase offer was submitted to Disney for ROFR consideration, date you passed ROFR) it is very helpful to everyone else here to see what price/point it takes to pass Disney's ROFR. Here is a link to the thread: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=720134 Go to the last page and post your info!

Welcome home! Somebody here would like to welcome you also:
mooseF.gif

There is a VWL groupie thread that you may want to visit on this board (we need to bump it!).

And may I add, you have wonderful taste in DVC resorts
:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter